/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Seeing All The Ways He Love Me.


“I am a hunter of beauty and I move slow and I keep the eyes wide, every fiber of every muscle sensing all wonder and this is the thrill of the hunt and I could be an expert on the life full, the beauty meat that lurks in every moment.” Ann Voskamp

“I only live the full life when I live fully in the moment.”  Ann Voskamp

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Enter His gates with thanksgiving, And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name. Psalm 100:4

 Words fail to express how counting has transformed my heart...
how counting has opened my blind eyes...
how counting has deepened my Love for my Savior.
And I am so thankful...
I can never exhaust seeing all the ways He loves me.

This week has been a full week…full of God’s goodness and grace…
So I continue to count all His graces to me with words and pictures.

This needs no words:)

Visiting her great-grandparents.
She was a trooper... a very big sports weekend. 
I think she upstaged her uncle’s first college basketball game:)
Such a blessing to have two brother’s together...one a graduate assistant...
the other a freshman player.

Moving day...helping son/daughter-in-love move into
their town house.

~4436~4449~
~being able to run again
~wisdom that can only come from God
~ my book giveaway…being used in the winner’s small group
~friends and relatives staying  safe through Sandy
~sweet birthday dinner with friends
~Amy and Ellie here for the weekend
~snuggles
~Ellie crying for her LolliJ
~son’s first college basketball game
~everyone home for the weekend…under one roofJ
~son and daughter-in-love moving into a town house.
~sharing with more IRL friends about blogging
~stretching that builds trust in God’s faithfulness

 Join me here.... @Ann's,  Playdates, and Soli Deo GloriaGraceful,

22 comments:

  1. I love being on your list:) Yes, hunting is what we do, isn't it? Watching and waiting, searching and seeking. Beautiful list this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina...I am thankful you are on my list too...blessings to you~

      Delete
  2. Your granddaughter is a cutie!!! Beautiful list of gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy...oh I must agree with you :) thanks for stopping in~blessings~

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. T...Ellie makes life just a bit more sunny:) blessings to you~

      Delete
  4. Gosh, that is one sweet little girl!!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes she is...and her mom is not so bad herself :) love you~

      Delete
  5. your lists and pictures always bring a smile:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kendal...so thankful...and thanks for stopping in~blessings to you~

      Delete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to see yours for the first time! I love your Ann quotes and the scripture--so beautiful and inspirational. I'm a little late coming to the 1,000 gifts party... Just began the book and my list this morning--only up to #13 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth...oh you will love the book...it was a life changer for me...it’s never too late...and keep on counting...look forward to seeing you around more~blessings~

      Delete
  7. What a cutie, Ro! And I'm with you on being grateful to run. I'm not good OR fast, but it's a joy to pound the pavement a few times each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan...well my husband and I call what we do slogging...but I am thankful to be running at any speed~ blessings to you a fellow runner~

      Delete
  8. oh wow! that first picture! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn’t though :) thanks for dropping in...blessings~

      Delete
  9. I love when you share pictures of Ellie...oh, my...Thanks! Congrats on your son's first college game, and on being able to run again...hugs to you, Ro :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolly...oh I could share 100’s...I have to constrain myself :) love seeing you here...blessings~

      Delete
  10. Gratitude really opens our eyes, doesn't it, Ro? I'm seeing more clearly and more fully as well these days. Thanks for reminding us to see His love all around us ... and for the beautiful snapshots of life in your sweet family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth...yes gratitude does give us new vision...thanks for coming by~blessings~

      Delete
  11. So good to share with our friends IRL about our blog lives, isn't it? Not always easy, perhaps. But good to be "unified" that way. I think I remember you saying that it was kind of new for you to share about your blog with others . . . hope it's continuing to be a way that you are finding freedom, friend. Beautiful list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your joy posts are always a highlight to my week, friend.

    and I saw that one--you contributing to someone's small group. Oh what God can do through you! Look how many you are reaching here AND inRL!

    ReplyDelete