/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Friday, May 11, 2012

Apple Of His Eye.


When growing up outside of Christ… my identity was found inside the world…
by the world’s values…by the world’s titles.

Even after Christ came and brought me into His Kingdom…
it took years for me to believe the truth…I was a new creature in Christ…
old things have passed away.
The lies of the world draped me with many layers…
these lies blinded me from seeing…
I was a daughter of the king…dressed in His royal robes.

 His love does heal and over the years…His Love opened me wide…
opened my ears to hear His voice of love. …opened my eyes to see who I am in Christ…

Sweet sisters…I pray as you read these words today…
words speaking our true identity….each truth will sink in a little deeper…
each one will become your identity.

You are…
A daughter of the King
Beloved
Chosen
Redeemed
His Friend
His Sister
Justified
Complete
Free
God’s workmanship
A saint
A temple
Hidden
Righteous
Holy
Light
Conqueror
An alien
Mighty
Sanctified
Servant
Disciple
Child
Blessed
His church

We are the Apple of His Eye!!
“Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings.” - Psalm 17:8

Join the fun today at Five Minute Fridays…the word identity.

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by...have a blessed weekend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Brenda...glad you dropped in...have a wonderful mother’s day:)

      Delete
  3. And thank you looking out for the interests of others and dropping by my blog too! Appreciated.

    Wendy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well said. It is a hard lesson for many of us to accept, that God is complete and can wash away all the accumulated "ick" in our beings. He loves us because we are His.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie...yes...I wish it wasn’t so hard to get...I am so glad that God patiently comes speak truth to us over and over again. Thanks for stopping by...blessings~

      Delete
  5. So beautiful and uplifting. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate...thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful mother’s day~

      Delete
  6. Oh, Ro, I lingered over each word. {Keep me here, Father!} Thank you, sweet friend. I needed this today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jennifer...my prayer for all us today...to let the truth soak deep within our souls...blessings to you this day...and have a wonderful mother’s day~

      Delete
  7. Yes to all the wonderful and loving truth you shared today, Ro...funny, I wrote about being His beloved today...blessings, friend and Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy weekend...hope to pop over to read your wise words...have a wonderful mother’s day.

      Delete
  8. Just what I needed, Ro. I may need to read it again tomorrow and the next day as I need this reminder often. Each description...yes!

    So blessed by you!

    Happy Mother's Day to you, daughter of the King!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all need these days daily...bathed in the truth...let it soak in...blessings to you...and happy mother’s day !!

      Delete
  9. This is so precious and lovely and right on!

    So happy to have found your blog.

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janelle...so glad you happened here too...hope to pop over to your place later...blessings~

      Delete
  10. Yes and Amen! I love these godly affirmations... the truth frees! I am learning this so much more and I am standing just a little bit taller because of my confidence in Him.

    Thank you for your words of wisdom and love. Thank you for your desire to us woman and mamas walking in Christ's freedom...

    Love you,

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele...I do desire all of us woman to really know how loved we are...and when we know this we will walk in so much freedom. blessings to you and have a glorious mother’s day...may you feel really celebrated.

      Delete