/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sometimes It Just Hurts So Good...



Ache…to experience a painful eagerness or yearning.

Maybe this best describes what my grandmother’s heart feels…
This deep yearning to release all this love in my heart for my first grandlove…
I skyped with Amy and little Ellie for the first time since she came put this ache in my heart…
Sometimes you can feel a love so deep…
Too deep for words…
It almost hurts…
Even if I got to see her more often…
Hold her on a regular basis…
The ache would still be there…
Sometimes it just hurts so good…to love someone this much.

I feel like I am in Heaven in this sweet spot:)



                                                Wouldn't your heart ache too? 


Join me for 5 minute Fridays @ the gypsy mama…it’s a lot of fun.

25 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a sweet spot! Heaven-on-earth indeed! so fun to be linked up after you so I get to visit your post first!

    All for Him,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! oh, my heart would ache so good for that sweet baby. just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki...hello again...yes it is fun...have a great weekend...

    Tara...yes...such sweetness...thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this picture. That little baby is blessed to have someone feel this way about her. Thank you for the word picture of love causing such a sweet ache. Linking up with Gypsy Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, how precious! And yes, that ache of love . . . we can only imagine the ache Jesus has for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post! And what amazing pictures. :) My heart would definitely ache with joy!!! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kariss...we are so thankful the Lord has blessed our family with this little bundle of joy...blessings~

    loni...so true...His love for us is so pure and how He must ache/long to be with us...

    Paula...thanks...and thanks and thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  8. kariss...we are so thankful the Lord has blessed our family with this little bundle of joy...blessings~

    loni...so true...His love for us is so pure and how He must ache/long to be with us...

    Paula...thanks...and thanks and thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  9. kariss...we are so thankful the Lord has blessed our family with this little bundle of joy...blessings~

    loni...so true...His love for us is so pure and how He must ache/long to be with us...

    Paula...thanks...and thanks and thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linked up at gypsymama also..
    This is so sweet and that adorable little girl is quite blessed in her grandmother. :) May she never take that for granted...

    Blessings,
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That baby is like edible...
    I remember that feeling with my last one... I finally got it.. how I just wanted to be with her more and I would be holding her! I couldn't be any more with her!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  12. melanie...so thankful she is surrounded by such love...her parents and aunts, uncles and grandparents...if only every child could be so loved and treasured. blessings~

    T...yes...she is edible for sure...oh this love that just explodes all over these babies...have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ro,

    beautiful 5 min write! you *ARE* a writer, friend! oh, yes, my heart would ache too--what a precious baby girl. you and Tara are making me cry. going to go hold my dear baby now.

    love you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nacole...thanks:)...oh yes...hold that baby now...they grow so fast...have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cute baby...I can not even imagine what that feeling would be like to hold your babies babies...so wonderful. ah....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kelly...earthly words fail to express this utter joy:) blessings to you~

    ReplyDelete
  17. she is just beautiful! Congratulations on being a grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, she is precious...blessings and congrats, again...adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful beautiful pictures! Ahh yes, deep heart ache! Glad to have "discovered" your blog today. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is so precious... and your love so beautiful... it ushers in gratitude to my heart, that my own mama gets to live with us and watch my babies grow up... thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Isn't this grandparent love so big and so amazing! I'm always overwhelmed with how much I love my grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by on Friday with some encouragement!

    ReplyDelete