/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Friday, February 17, 2012

Extreme Satisfaction


Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Ps 37:4

Definition…delight 1. A high degree of gratification. 2. Extreme satisfaction

Wow…to delight in the Lord we will be extremely satisfied.

For so long, I thought I had to earn everything from God…
so I tried my best…performed all the duties I thought would earn me good favor….

But than He won me over to His love…and when someone is in-love …
one cannot help to delight…to be delighted in the one they love.

Just like in a marriage…the more I delight in my husband…
the more in love I fall…the more in-love I fall…
the more I want to meet his needs…give him joy…bring pleasure to him.

Isn’t the same with God…if we soak in delighting in Him…
than I hearts are transformed…than our desires are one with his…
and he will give us all we desire.

So today…let’s delight…be overjoyed…fall head over heels in Love with our Savior….
Let His delight for us... Zep. 3:17…”He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” and our delight for Him ignite a great love affair.

Join me today for Five Minute Fridays.

7 comments:

  1. I love Zeph 3:17!!!! Your thoughts here today are full of truth and encouragement. Thanks for sharing your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these verses. Both of them came to mind when I first saw the word 'delight' too.

    I love how you mentioned that our hearts are transformed when we soak in delighting in Him.

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness.. what is in the air...
    I had a ton of revelation about this type of thing...
    smells like God for sure!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, let us delight in Him...such great insights here about the relationship between love and delight...funny b/c I also ended my post with Zeph 3:17 :) Have a blessed weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good beautiful truth in what you write...love Zeph 3:17...still trying to fully grasp how God delights in me ...Thanks, Ro :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I loved your words today...and how our delight in Him ignites a love affair. Just beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi friend...passing by to invite you im hosting a tuesday bloghop...hope you join...if you feel to...your welcome...loves soraya

    ReplyDelete