/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Liebster Blog

                                                          
I feel very blessed and honored when I found a message slipped into my comment box from T @http://aseedinspired.com/...she was the first comment I received when I very tenatively stepped out into the blog world...and I have followed her since...she writes with depth and challenges the status quo. 
So I am passing on the blessing...
Here are the rules for the Leibster Award:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger that nominated you.
2. Reveal your top picks and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4.Bask in the love and support in blogsphere.
5. And best of all…have fun and share it too. 



This award is given to bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers all in the spirit of fostering new connections. Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can mean favorite.
Since I can only choose 5  I wish to acknowledge the five following blogs for their diverse styles of blogging. They are unique with what they share and contribute to the world of blogging.
In no particular order:
Kris @ http://ponderingsbykris.blogspot.com/...Kris's heart is beautiful and she shares her compassionate heart for the homeless through words and pictures...always stirs my heart.
Nacole@http://sixinthehickorysticks.blogspot.com/...Nacole is a gifted writer that shares from a honest and raw heart as she journeys deeper into the Love of God.
Christina@http://toshowthemjesus.com/...Christina shares very practical truths that she applies to her everyday life.
Shelly@http://redemptionsbeauty.wordpress.com/...Shelly's writings brings hope of God's redemptive powers to every reader.
Martha@ http://grittygrace.com/... I laughed when I read a comment left by Martha...see... we are some of the "older" ladies out here...so she said we should team up with a blog called"tough old broads"...she has wisdom and perspective that age does bring and she shares these in an honest, humble way.
I encourage you to stop by and read the richness each of these ladies have to offer.

3 comments:

  1. I follow Christina (To Show Them Jesus) and Kris (Ponderings) too! Both wonderful ladies! Excellent picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you all... will stop and have a look... soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, thank you so much! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this, I've been really busy with blanket ministry and that's no excuse, please forgive me.
    I always enjoy your writings too and I've been so bad to read and go on. My new years resolution is to take more time in blog land and relax with everyone's blog. They are all so wonderful!
    Thank you again for thinking of me with this award!
    Blessings to you!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete