/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Friday, November 25, 2011

The word is overflowing.



I am full...overflowing....not with food...well maybe that too...but full and overflowing with deep...deep gratitude....grateful to have my house full with my adult children back home....my new daughter in law who came to stay with us because her husband had to be gone over their first Thanksgiving...grateful to see Ellie in the belly continuing to grow...seeing my daughter continue to look radiant...and the look on my son-in-laws face as he walked in to see part of "Birthing in America"...green and shock filled his face....grateful for my 87 yr. parents who still host Thanksgiving at their house...grateful for grace for relationships that still need healing...so grateful to Ann for starting me on a transformative journey...so grateful to know God's love and Grace in deeper ways...words can't describe the gratitude that fills my soul...words will never be enough to thank God for all He has done...all He does and all He will do...

4 comments:

  1. Rejoicing with you over His faithfulness to you in all things and for a heart that finds gratitude everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh funny... the Birthing in America part...
    Anyway...
    I nominated you for an award... and you can copy and paste it over here from my blog.
    You are wonderful
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. redemption...thanks for stopping by...blessings...

    fisherlady...yes it sure is...blessings to you...

    T...wow...so kind of you...very busy here...just had a moment while people went shopping...I will get over and check it out soon...I think your pretty awesome your self....

    ReplyDelete