/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Friday, October 28, 2011

The word is relevant.


In the deepest part of every heart…there is a cry to be relevant….

For our lives to matter…to have value…. to count….

So who lived the most relevant life…the life that had the most impact?

Jesus

How do you and I live the most relevant life?

Live a life surrendered to Jesus.

And in the surrendering …we find our abiding place

“I am the vine’ you are the branches.  If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”

As we stay remaining…we will walk as He did…

We will filter our questions… should I?...what do I?…

through the very lens of Christ…

I do what I see the Father doing…I say what I hear the father saying….

We will walk bearing His fruit…

love, joy ,peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness gentleness...
 and self-control….

So I find comfort…knowing…in Christ alone…my life will always be relevant.

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. I love your last line "So I find comfort...knowing...in Christ alone...my life will always be relevant."

    It is always a prayer of mine that people will see God in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... that is all that really matters...
    thanks for stopping by...blessings to your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutly my friend,
    good reminder on how to gauge your relevancy.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks T...blessing to your day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I'm focusing on what IS relevant...What will bring Glory to God? Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leah...thanks for stopping by...blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! To filter our lives through the lens of Christ - yes! Bravo, sweet sister; this was perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. graceformymess...I am blessed by your kind words...blessing to you ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Relevance in Christ alone- so great!! Why do we run after what the world considers relevant?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how we need to keep our eyes on Jesus...thanks for stopping by...blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this piece! You're blog is such a blessing!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment at my place today. I'll be celebrating with you on your 1st anniversary! :)
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your kind words..and we will see about that:)....
    Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete