/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Friday, October 21, 2011


Beyond…I want to live beyond my limit…go beyond the call of duty….

not just do the least….

what is my duty… what is expected….

I want to love beyond my human ability…

to love when my feelings tell me something different….

I want to forgive beyond the boundaries wounds try to hold me too…

I want to give financially beyond the logic of the balance…

I long to live beyond myself…for selfishness to be eradicated…

I long to live life beyond what my flesh nature wants to dictate….

where the fruit of the Spirit  is what directions my life…

I long to live beyond…break free from …

all that keeps me from being fully united with Christ…

to live beyond each frustration…disappointment… all the noise…

right past it all…

to be one with the lover of my soul…


13 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Gypsy Mama, this was really good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda...thanks...blessings to your weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, roseann. love our mutual hearts' cry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. His Spirit speaks of one heart...blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I long to live beyond…break free from … all that keeps me from being fully united with Christ…" Amen and amen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenifer....thanks for stopping by...Blessings to you as you break free:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. T...yes and amen...blessings friend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Ells. Amen. I want to go beyond like you state, but you have said it much better than I could have today. Hugs & Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LC...God's spirit speaks from the same heart...so thankful you found words here to express your longing too...
    Blessings as you go out beyond...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for visiting! Yes, it is nice to meet women who are just a bit older (I have quite a few years on you I think!). There are others out there, and they are just lovely.
    Your post is so uplifting. The cry of your heart must truly bless the heart of the Father.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've summed it up perfectly: "to live beyond each frustration…disappointment… all the noise…
    right past it all… to be one with the lover of my soul…".

    Amen, and amen. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. linda...well you might just have a few...thanks for stopping by...blessing to your weekend.

    graceformymess...by God's grace we are able...blessings and and thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete