/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wash His Feet With My Tears...

I heard this song for the first time during a reunion service for the fellowship I attended in college.  This is the place I landed…having lost everything earthly…but had found the eternal.

There was something powerful …sitting there again in the very spot I sat so many years ago…when I was newly forgiven in Christ.  That Sunday morning a young lady, with the voice of an angel…sang.  The words…washed over me…the tears started flowing uncontrollably…and my gut was heaving sobs.  The depth of gratitude took me deep…to deep for words.  The Beauty of forgiveness enveloped me…I was undone.

I must confess…how lightly at times I can take the gift…the costly gift of God’s forgiveness.  This song is a beautiful reminder….













8 comments:

  1. i think that is a confession many of us can make...thanks for putting it on the forefront of my mind...it is a lovely song..and wonderful images they paired with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every now and then, I too think back to that moment when I first experienced Christ's overwhelming love and forgiveness. Your words today brought that memory back again.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! Forgiveness...making that choice and then allowing the cleansing to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cry all the time in church over the music. Anytime I start to sing about his forgiveness, about his faithfulness, His love, I just can't get through it without the tears.
    (my guys smile at me when I do this, but we all know it's a good thing! :)
    May we always be overwhelmed by what He did for us!
    And yes, that is a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks each of you for stopping by...for the gift of your words...they touch me.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh friend. thank you for this beautiful reminder. bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. emily..thanks for stopping by.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete