/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Monday, August 15, 2011

Panning for Gold

Panning for Gold (I love that song)…digging for treasure…all that I can hold.  That is how I feel…I am on a treasure hunt…it leads me to God’s storehouse…full of treasures…waiting to be poured upon His children….
                                   
 He stands at the door and knocks…I am letting Him in…inviting Him into the moments…into the unknowns...fears…hurts...letting Him whisper His Graces…letting His treasures be given…unearthed…

I see…the storehouse…is it already within my heart…because He lives…because He lives within me…it’s a buried treasure…and by His Spirit the digging comes…the hard soil…the weeds… removing all that keeps the treasures buried…Jesus by His Spirit is panning for Gold in my heart…we together…hand and hand go panning…digging…because the Kingdom of God is within… the storehouse ready…full…not in some distant land…but within!
                        Praise God from Whom all blessing flow…

            ~God’s intervening for the lost one
            ~a new baby…new life
            ~prayers of friends
            ~a stranger…provision of God
            ~God’s visible fingerprints
            ~finding wedding shoes
            ~beautiful clouds
            ~ sweet blogger sharing a gift
            ~Son’s safe trip home
            ~welcome home dinner
            ~kindness of older brothers to hurting sister
            ~great-nephews spending the night.
            ~cooler weather
            ~God’s mercy
            ~gift of repentance
            ~tears that bring healing
            ~truth
                   #1635~1652


13 comments:

  1. God's treasures are too many to count, aren't they?

    Praising God with you this day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written!
    And yeah for cooler weather. . .it got so cool here last night, we slept with all the windows open, I love it :)
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia...I hope some of this glorious weather makes it to south Florida.

    Kristin...you are a little north of me...so I bet it was cool last night...hoping this says for a couple more weeks...wedding... Labor Day weekend.

    Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My great grandparents in their old old age would go panning for gold.
    Loved reading and remembering though your post.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an absolutely beautiful place here. So lovely to meet you...and thanks for stopping by Graceful today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love God's provisions, whatever form they may come in. Great list, many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love beautiful clouds too. And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes... sky watching...clouds...God's beautiful handy work.
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brian,
    I am popping over from your sweet comment you left on my post. Thank you! Your words are beautiful. I wanted to invite you to a little bitty link up I host on Fridays called "Pages in Our Heritage of Faith" where people are encouraged to testify to His Faithfulness in their lives. This post would bless. If you'd rather not, that's fine. But thank you for testifying here to His Faithfulness!!! He is Glorified!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not sure this is for me...I realize my name is not on here....so if this is for Brian...I thought I would let you know...if this is for me...Ro...thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from the antbed. You are so right: I love how God reveals Himself to us bit by bit, how He grows our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you stopped by...
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete