/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Minute Friday...


New…

His Mercies are new every morning…great is His faithfulness….

        A new day is dawning….

               He makes all things new…. 

    There for if anyone is in Christ… he is a new creation…old has gone…new is here…

                   I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them…

         This cup is the new covenant…

                     sing to the Lord a new song…

we look forward to the new heaven and new earth…

       Thank-you Lord…for new beginnings!





18 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site! I love your reminders of all the new Jesus offers, filling up our lives. I hadn't given thought to the new that I am, the new I'm becoming, lately. I needed the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ells

    I was drawn to your blog by the sunflowers.. such cheerful flowers (I keep some in my kitchen) I also wrote about new beginnings and new creations too! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beck...we all need to be reminded of His loving redemption.

    Lisa Maria...I love sunflowers...I want to grow a field of them...they are happy flowers...

    Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely reminders! Thank you ...
    And Sunflowers are my absolute favorite! <3
    Thank you for blessing me with your visit to my blog!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and poetic post of the newness we have in HIM!! And such beautiful snippets of God's word...many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you ladies for stopping in...
    Blessings...have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ells,

    this is beautiful. just simply beautiful. i needed to know today that i am new. you didnt know that i needed that, did you? it is amazing how our vulnerable, sincere words can touch other's hearts and bring us closer to Him.

    if i am able to get the book, i will surely let you know how it goes. i am a member at thegypsymama but have never done 5 min Friday before. i may give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we all need to be reminded...encouraged that His Mercies are new...with out that Grace...how can we go on..
    Jump in a join...I am new to blogging...not a "natural" writer...this is only my second week to do it...challenging for me... but this a season for me to step out of my comfort zone...
    blessings Nacole...

    ReplyDelete
  9. We do need the reminder that each second is brand new...forgiveness is our because of Grace...mercies new every morning.

    And the sunflower colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ells, it's nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. So thankful His mercies are new every morning. A fresh start. Love the name of your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today...it seems those words...mercies are new every morning rang out strong on 5 min. Friday.
    Thanks for stopping in...
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems like God is all about newness. I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the reminder! Just this morning when grumbling to my husband about my pain, He said sweetly, keep praying, baby steps, He is strengthening you. (and making me NEW!)
    Amen Praise the Lord!
    God Bless,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  14. p.s. I tried to do something like a "five minute friday" but it turned into "five hour friday"
    My blog yesterday was LONG! lol
    Maybe I'll have a six minute saturday? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like...keep praying...baby steps...Great encouragement...it's how we grow..little by little...even though we would all like big and bigger.
    Have a great weekend...
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Just love all these scriptures of "new". And to think He is the creator...the maker of the old turned new...yes, the old has passed away...and behold...He makes all things new! Amen sister! Amen! ~ jen

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks jen....I am so thankful for His new mercies...where would we be without them:)

    ReplyDelete