/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */ .basictab{ padding: 3px 0; margin-left: 0; font: bold 12px Verdana; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; list-style-type: none; text-align: left; /*set to left, center, or right to align the menu as desired*/ } .basictab li{ display: inline; margin: 0; } .basictab li a{ text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 7px; margin-right: 3px; border: 1px solid gray; border-bottom: none; background-color: #f6ffd5; color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:visited{ color: #2d2b2b; } .basictab li a:hover{ background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; } .basictab li a:active{ color: black; } .basictab li.selected a{ /*selected tab effect*/ position: relative; top: 1px; padding-top: 4px; background-color: #DBFF6C; color: black; }

Monday, July 18, 2011

Sneaking out into the blog world for the first time.....this has been a journey getting here. I am taking baby steps....I am not a risk taker.  But I always want to follow where He leads me.  Maybe soon  I will share more of this journey...but for today I am posting on Ann's One Thousand Gifts community.  Ann's words are some much a part of what has brought me to this place in Christ.  So baby step #1.

#1351 wonderful weekend
#1352 sweet time with husband
#1353 friend you can breath easy with
#1354 husband's starting new job today
#1355 a new chapter in our book of life
#1356 son's pictures from Arizona
#1357 thankful to be here

Blessings

5 comments:

  1. Welcome.
    You will learn so much and be inspired even more.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I think you are off to a wonderful start. Loved your list and look forward to stopping by again.
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...I thought I was sneaking...haha....so kind of you all to stop by and encourage....blessings to each of you. (I have no idea what I am doing...so I am trying this to comment....don't know how to comment on each comment)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fact that you reply to comments left on your blog is a step in the right direction.
    You are doing great!
    T

    ReplyDelete